Sunday, 1 November 2009

WALL-E joins the Doctor for the battle of the universe!


Anyone who knows me will know that I've always been a fan of Doctor Who. Yet apart from reviewing some of the latest releases I barely write about the programme.

Well to be honest, I think there's very little I can add about it to the World Wide Web, it seems every fan who started watching from the first episode in 1963 to the very latest Easter special have all formed their universal opinions since the evolution of the WWW over a decade ago.

However; as I tend to read more comments at how wonderful the Sylvester McCoy era was from people who've never even heard of Roger Delgado maybe it is time to start adding my own little random jottings to the webs Who multi-verse...

Well, despite whether or not I think Matt Smith will make a good Doctor or if I like his costume, I'm concentrating on the current Doctor, David Tennant, for the moment...

It's been announced that the next episode, "The Waters of Mars" will broadcast in mid - November and the Doctor will be joined by a robot called Gadget for this story.

Even I had to smile when i saw some of the pics on Digital Spy featuring Doctor Tennant with his new friend. It's Wall-E! OK he's got a different head and had a slight design modification... but technically it's Wall-E...
I guess Wall-E has to move into TV work between blockbuster movies though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...