Monday, 28 June 2010

Doing The Blog

This is my first real attempt at doing a "proper" blog.

It's been a while in the making - getting pen to paper and then been transcribed to computer are several different transitory periods in itself.

In writing this introduction, I'm rewriting it several weeks after the event - in which I was in a caravan in Devon Cliffs with no access to a computer, came home, had a bout of flu and three weeks later here I am in front of the computer, typing something completely different.

So you aren't reading my original introduction, its too melancholic anyway, but I will try and keep this real, fun and inspiring, drawing from things around me and drawing things around me, and it will try and be more instant, as it happens, as it should be...

I'm hoping this blog will open up a new level of creativity in me. I've always been into my drawing and one thing I'd like to do is bring my art into this.

I feel I've been suffering from a form of artists block for a while now, mainly down to my brain decomposing in front of a computer for long periods of time during the day ( I design pages for several weekly newspapers), it's a busy job, and there's generally a lot to get through!

Okay enough rambling, there will be journal extracts, drawings and photographs along the way, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...