Saturday, 9 October 2010

Sketchbook: Doctor Who And The Abominable Snowmen


Going through my old art folder today - oh yes - that's a big job! I found the colour version of Doctor Who and The Abominable Snowmen sketch I featured on this blog a while back.

Starring Patrick Troughton as The Doctor , this adventure is now largely missing from the BBC television archive, in fact only Episode 2 and a few seconds from another episode actually survives in video format.

I drew this as tee-shirt design for a friend's birthday back in 1992, as the friend was a bit of a fan and this was the story that actually went out the day they were born. I probably made the Doctor and Jamie's dialogue up as I don't think those lines were uttered in the story. You'll notice the dialogues a bit tidier in the sketch having added it in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...