Monday, 13 December 2010

Bend Me Shape Me At Burger King

Writing Christmas Cards with the Children this evening, my wife Rachel put on the Vintage TV music channel which plays those great tunes from Nineteen Hundred and Frozen Stiff. (I should know, I love all of them!).

Bend Me, Shape Me that classic 1968 track by Andy Fairweather-Low's band Amen Corner came on the TV and on hearing the lyric "You can make this beggar a king, a clown or a poet", my youngest son, Tom misheard the lyric and asked me "Why are they singing about Burger King?".

I had to chuckle thinking that Amen Corner had maybe sung "You can make this Burger King, a clown or a poet..."

Oh well, maybe not...

Further Reading:
Review: Andy Fairweather Low and The Low Riders In Concert
A review Of  Andy Fairweather Low's Concert at Newport Riverfront in 2008

Review: Andy Fairweather Low and The Low Riders @ Newport Riverfront 
Review of Andy Fairweather Low's Concert at Newport Riverfront in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...