Saturday, 11 December 2010

Our Missing Cat Interview and Review


Besides listening to lots of Christmas music this last few weeks my iPod has been giving regular plays to Nine Lives, a brilliant album by London Electronic/Acoustic duo, Our Missing Cat.

The album is a cool fusion of electronic and acoustic music with elements of punk,country, rock and flower power making the mix.

It's difficult to say which are my favourite tracks as I think the album is a wonderful piece as a whole (a very rare thing in these times), but particular stand out tracks are the indie sounding Something Going On and the poetic Lizzy. Check out the Our Missing Cat website for information on the album and sound bytes and follow the band on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.

I have reviewed Nine Lives for Suite101 and Our Missing Cat vocalist, writer and musician Andrea Webster spoke to me about the band and the album.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...