Sunday, 23 January 2011

Retrospace Top Ten Sundays: Doctor Who Adventures Starring Tom Baker

Dr Who Trump Cards Circa 1970s
I'm turning to the world of Doctor Who today for my top ten. I consider myself very fortunate to have grown up in the 70's for the reason that Doctor Who was played by two great actors in that era - namely Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker - I had the privilege to meet both at varying points and I'll share more about those moments on the blog another day!


As much as I enjoy the revival of the new series, Tom Baker is still the best Doctor for me - he was so unique in the role, a bohemian looking eccentric who never knew any fear.

Happy Birthday Tom Baker!

Unbeknown to me Tom also celebrated his 77th birthday this week - so what better time to look back on some of his best Doctor moments...


If you still haven't checked out any Doctor Who adventures featuring Tom check out the following Top Ten - they're amongst the best in the history of the show!


Top Ten Doctor Who Adventures Starring Tom Baker
  1. Genesis Of The Daleks
  2. The Pyramids Of Mars
  3. The Robots Of Death
  4. Logopolis
  5. State of Decay
  6. City Of Death
  7. The Pirate Planet
  8. The Seeds Of Doom
  9. Talons Of Weng Chiang
  10. The Deadly Assassin

Retrospace Top Ten Sunday Needs You!

I'm looking for your top tens! - if you have a top ten you can contribute, e-mail it to me and I'll feature it on a future Sunday on Retrospace.

As well as featuring your top ten - I will give you a full credit as a guest blogger and a link to your relevant blog or website. Furthermore - you will also get an exclusive Retrospace Top Ten Sunday cut out and keep badge for taking part!



Visit Tom Baker's Official Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...