Sunday, 16 January 2011

Retrospace Top Ten Sundays Launched Today

Retrospace: Retrospace Top Ten Sundays: Groucho Marx Quotes:

Today I'm launching a new feature on Retrospace - The Retrospace Top 10 Sunday - The Top Ten Can be about anything from the bygone years of music, film, radio and television and can range from completely absurd and fun to serious or inspirational.

This week's top ten features ten quotes from Groucho Marx.

Retrospace Top Ten Sunday Needs You!

I'm looking for your top tens! - if you have a top ten you can contribute, e-mail it to me and I'll feature it on a future Sunday on Retrospace.

As well as featuring your top ten - I will give you a full credit as a guest blogger and a link to your relevant blog or website. Furthermore - you will also get an exclusive Retrospace Top Ten Sunday cut out and keep badge for taking part!

So get blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...