Friday, 25 February 2011

Badge Friday: The Beatles (1)

Finding pin badges featuring my favourite band, The Beatles seemed to be pretty rare back in the mid-80s. Maybe I just wasn't looking in the right places!

However; when the badge shop / stall I used to frequent on Darlington market surfaced with two badges one week back in 1988 (I think), I snapped both designs up!

This one features the Let It Be era Fab Four.

Join in with Badge Friday

If you have a badge you'd like to submit for inclusion on a future Badge Friday post - e-mail me with the badge picture and a brief description of your recollection of when you got it and what it means to you! I'll include a link to your respective blog or website too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...