Tuesday, 8 February 2011

What I'm Listening To: Elysium III

Elysium III - LD Communications
The last few weeks have involved getting up a bit earlier on a morning (around 6:15am), mainly to try and get a bit more pro-active with writing blogs and articles in the first hour of the day. This enables me to be a bit more focused before the children get up around 7am. Some days are better than others, but it seems to be better than staying up till 2am and struggling to put sentences together!

Anyway, amongst the CD review pile I had recently a promo from a new classical rock girl band Elysium III. Their new album Rock Diva has covered a wide range of rock classics including Yes' Owner Of a Lonely Heart and John Farnham's You're The Voice.

I've quite enjoyed this and decided to blast the kids out of bed with it this morning however; after ten minutes I discovered it wasn't working.

"It's good music Dadi" said Seren, "It was so nice, I just wanted to go back to sleep!"

If you want to know more about this great new album you can read my review on Suite101: Elysium III Release Classical Rock Album - Rock Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...