Friday, 1 April 2011

What I'm Listening To: Amy's View and Doctor Who

Doctor Who And The Ribos Operation
I've got a pile of audiobooks to review at the moment, but its great to catch up on audiobooks and plays particularly on my walks between home and the workplace.

Amy's View
A couple of weeks ago I listened to a play called Amy's View starring Judi Dench and Samantha Bond. Written by David Hare this is a bit of an emotional roller coaster of a play but with great performances from all involved.

This week I'm listening to Doctor Who and The Ribos Operation by Ian Marter and read by the voice of K9 himself, John Leeson.

From memory this was the fourth Doctor Who book I owned back in 1979, so its nice to revisit it (as I have done with several Doctor Who titles this last year) as an audiobook.

Check out my latest audiobook reviews:
Audiobook Review: Amy's View
Audiobook Review: Doctor Who and The Ribos Operation


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...