Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Check Out My Vintage Pictures on Retrospace

I have gathered a bit of a collection of vintage photographs over the years and a while back I thought it would be a good idea to share these with readers on my Retrospace blog.

These have included images I picked up in a flea market in Richmond, North Yorkshire 18 years ago. Some of these pictures were used as an animation  project during my HND Media Course in Carmarthen in which I illustrated the Beatles track In My Life.

Further pictures were found recently when I visited my favourite little bookshop, Cofion, in Tenby.

As I know very little or nothing about many of the pictures I thought they would make an ideal subject for the regular Wordless Wednesday section which is regularly featured on other blogs.

Check out my complete Wordless Wednesday's here and please feel free to leave comments.

If you want to take part in Wordless Wednesday yourself you can find full details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...