Sunday, 29 May 2011

It's Official! - Mix Tapes Are Dead!

Sign of The Times: Hannah Montana and Mix tapes
I caught a moment from the final episode of Hannah Montana the other night. My daughter loves the show and I have to admit it has entertained me from time to time over the last few years.

Hannah's alter ego, Miley (plated by Miley Cyrus) is approached by her dearly beloved admirer  (of which no doubt there are many) he is clutching a curious pen drive object.

"Miley, I have something for you", he says.

"Really?" she replies.

"Yes, it's a play list to remind you of me" he says giving her the mini mp3 player.

"It's a play list!"  I cry, my daughter looking at me bemusedly. "25 years ago it would have been a mix tape".

Yes folks - I'm getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...