Saturday, 14 May 2011

Saturday Superstore: Kelloggs All-Bran

Constipation sufferers no doubt rushed down to the local supermarket back in 1970 after seeing this advert.

"Constipation Sufferers should read this!" - the ad boldly proclaimed!

"I recommend All-Bran as the perfect breakfast cereal for good health and regularity" said Mr J Fraser of Dunfermline back in 1970. And he should know because he'd been eating it for 35 years.

I struggle to think how much cereal I've consumed in the last 35 years, though I doubt my loyalties to Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Weetabix of Special K have been as strong as Mr Fraser's has been to All-Bran.

No doubt Mr Fraser's incentive was kept up with a years supply of Kelloggs All-Bran after taking part in this advertisement that appeared in My Weekly in 1970!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...