Monday, 18 July 2011

Today's My Birthday!

Wrapped Presents
I was born 43 years ago today and despite the fact that I'm getting older its nice that my children keep me well in touch with my youth by providing me with delightful Doctor Who related birthday presents!

Presents and cards revealed!
Goodies today included the current Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver, (to accompany the previous Doctor's, The Master's and River Song's), two Doctor Who DVD's and a Chocolate Orange. The children also made some beautiful Birthday cards as did Rachel centering on a very pop art theme!
My brother's personalised Three Doctors Card and More DVD's
Another delight was my Brother's personalised card featuring The Three Doctors (Hartnell, Troughton and Pertwee).
Testing Out My New Sonic Screwdriver!
Today's Retrospace Blog features me looking back at what was on BBC TV and Radio the day I was born. One of the first DJ's to broadcast on Radio 1 that day was Tony Blackburn - who gave my post an "Excellent" via his Twitter account!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...