Friday, 30 September 2011

Badge Friday: Guide Dogs

Guide Dogs Badge - 1980s
Badge Friday continues for the next few months  with some retro badges from my wife Rachel's collection.

Rachel collected a lot of badges for a Brownie award when she was younger and many examples of her diverse and wondrous collection seem to originate from the 70s and the 80s. If anyone can pinpoint a time for any of the badges I'd be more than happy to hear from you!

The first badge in the collection is one for the Guide Dogs charity, as I googled this I got a few variations back,  there also appears to be a green version of this design. I'm assuming it originates from the 1980s.

The Guide Dogs Charity is still going strong now in its 80th year. Visit www.guidedogs.org for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...