Monday, 26 September 2011

From Fawlty Towers To Paul Robeson - New Theatre Reviews

Fawlty Towers - Andy Howells
The last few weeks have seen me preoccupied writing reviews and articles in my spare time on Suite101, I'll start adding some updates on here in due course with some of the other pics and scribblings I've been producing.

In the meantime here are some of my recent theatre reviews...

The first was the first production of the new season from Newport Playgoers : Fawlty Towers - a tribute to the classic comedy series by John Cleese and Connie Booth of which I was also inspired to draw the above cartoon:  TV Comedy Classic Fawlty Towers Opens For Business On Stage

Then there was Tayo Aluko's Stage Show about the life and career of athlete, actor, singer and civil rights campaigner Paul Robeson Call Mr.Robeson: Paul Robeson's Career Remembered On Stage in "Call Mr.Robeson"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...