Thursday, 1 September 2011

Is There A Doctor In The House? - A New Barry Evans Forum!

Barry Evans as Dr Michael Upton on Cover
Of Richard Gordon's Doctor At Sea Published in 1971
Further to my posts on the classic Doctor in The House comedy series, Cindi Hill has kindly informed me there is a new forum dedicated to the star of that show - the late great Barry Evans.

I always enjoy Barry's work whenever I catch it on TV, be it film or television, although his creation of Dr Michael Upton remains my personal favourite!

You can check out the new Barry Evans forum on Yahoo Groups: http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/barryevans/ and if you have any memories, memorabilia or otherwise of Barry, I'm sure the group's administrators will be more than pleased to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...