Sunday, 16 October 2011

Ralph McTell Live in Concert - Reviewed

Ralph McTell
by Phil Peabody / Leola Music
I'm a little behind on getting some of my reviews online at the moment, many of which are half completed - due to a chaotic few weeks. Hopefully, I'll get caught up over the next few weeks as well as adding several other reviews online.

Last weekend as many regular readers know I attended The Big Splash festival, I reviewed several events for the local newspaper and have several extended reviews to feature online, the first of these is a review of singer/songwriter Ralph McTell's appearance at Newport Riverfront.

Ralph entertained the audience for over 100 minutes uninterrupted and of course played his signature classic - Streets Of London.

Read Ralph McTell Live at Newport Riverfront here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...