Sunday, 30 October 2011

Torchwood: The Lost Files Audiobook Review Now Online

Torchwood : The Lost Files - AudioGO
I've always had a love/hate relationship with the Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood never particularly been sure who its supposed to be aimed at - and this years TV series Miracle Day threw me into such a frenzy (I mean why does Russell T Davies create good characters purely to kill them off?) while retain the bloomin' annoying ones.

Anyhow my heart sank when a new set of Audio plays entitled Torchwood: The Lost Files arrived - except on hearing them - they are not bad - infact one of them - House Of The Dead is pretty magnificent...

Read my full review here: Audiobook Review- Torchwood : The Lost Files

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...