Friday, 4 November 2011

Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Reviewed

Keith Jack as Joseph - Used With Permission:
Cardiff  New Theatre
On Wednesday evening the children and I took a trip out to Cardiff New Theatre to catch Keith Jack as Joseph in Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

I particularly have memories of Joseph from secondary school when our music teacher spent endless lessons p[laying the soundtrack album to us, despite the fact that I'd never seen the show I know all the songs very well.

Anyhow our trip down to Cardiff in the rain didnt leave the kids or myself in good spirits but that changed when we sat down to watch the show. I have to say the children were just as enthralled with the colourful show as I was.

Read On: Joseph's Amazing Dreamcoat Brings Colour To Cardiff Stage


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...