Tuesday, 3 January 2012

New Year Windy Weather

Weather warning of 60mph winds in Wales!
First day back to work after the all to brief New Year break (I got Bank Holiday Monday off) and I was awoken by the wind rattling against the window outside the house.

High water levels under Cardiff Road Bridge
Infact BBC weather reporter Behnaz Akghar reported winds of 60mph across Wales and yes it is pretty wild as I'm going into work, even the water level under the bridge on Cardiff Road is quite high.

Still that didn't prepare me for the shock of the subway I had walked in that morning been flooded on my return walk home. It was certainly an experience for the children who were very good as I carefully crossed the main road with them.

Still its better than snow... I think!

More about Welsh weather from Mark Goodwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...