Wednesday, 22 February 2012

A New Sherlock Holmes Adventure In Conan-Doyle Fashion!

George Mann has written
an all new Sherlock Holmes story
Nicholas Briggs and Richard Earl are currently starring in an exciting new series of Sherlock Holmes adventures from Big Finish Productions.

I've always felt quite free to dip in and out of Holmes stories over the years, Basil Rathbone was undoubtedly my favourite actor in the role as I grew up, however, in recent years I've gone more for Jeremy Brett and Robert Downey Jr's energetic portrayals.

Nicholas Briggs transfers some of that energy to audio too and delivers a fabulous audio Holmes in the new story  The Reification Of Hans Gerber by George Mann.

Read My Review of Sherlock Holmes: The Reification Of Hans Gerber here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...