Friday, 13 April 2012

Badge Friday: I Heart My South Wales Guardian

South Wales Guardian Badge - 1990s
Thanks go to my line manager Carl Difford who brought this rather special badge into work today.

Carl used to be a deputy editor on the South Wales Guardian newspaper in the 1990s and is currently one of the many weekly newspapers designed by the department I work in serving the readership of the Ammanford and Towy Valley area in West Wales.

The badge itself originates from the 1990s and I'm sure many of these are languishing in and around the Ammanford area!

It struck me that other regional newspapers must have produced badges over the years - if you have one you'd like to see included in a future Badge Friday please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...