Tuesday, 24 April 2012

In Pictures: Tenby Bus in Narberth

The 381 Bus To Tenby
While we were visiting Rachel's gran in Narberth last Thursday, I had to briefly nip into town to post some items at the post office.

It was a bit bleak, wet and miserable if I'm honest but I did get a glimmer of sunshine if only mentally when i saw a bus for Tenby pull into the nearby bus stop.

I love Tenby, but unfortunately it wasn't on our list of places to visit on that day - so this is the closest I got!

Rachel later joked that she was surprised I didn't jump on the bus... no but I took this pic then played around with the effects on my phone to get this painted look. Despite the bleakness of the day the red of the bus really comes through!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...