Wednesday, 30 May 2012

The Christians Live at Cardiff Globe 2012 Reviewed

The Christians - Andy Howells
On Friday, as the Olympic Torch passed through Newport and subsequently Cardiff I also had further excitement as I went to review 80s pop band The Christians at The Globe in Cardiff.

I had interviewed lead singer Garry Christian the previous Friday for a feature in The South Wales Argus and had remembered enjoying The Christians' records including Forgotten Town, Hooverville and of course their version of the Isley Brothers' Harvest For The World.

Amazing to think its 25 years since those tracks were released yet they continue to endure and sound as fresh as ever.

I'll be publishing my full interview with Garry online shortly, in the meantime, you can read my review of The Christians gig at Cardiff Globe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...