Saturday, 18 August 2012

Vote for your favourite Elvis Presley Number One!

It's 35 years since the King of Rock n Roll passed away but his music still lives on!

I thought it would be great to commemorate Elvis legacy by having a poll to vote for his best number one - an impossible task! However, I figured if I picked his first 6 UK number ones from his career these would surely best represent Elvis at his absolute peak!

So here you are All Shook Up, Jailhouse Rock, A Fool Such as I, One Night, It's Now Or Never or His Latest Flame (a double A Side with Little Sister).

Sorry if your Elvis fave isn't in this set but I'm sure you'll love at least one of these selections - all million-sellers at the time of release!

You can vote for your favourite Elvis Number One on the Sidebar on the left!

Voting closes on Saturday 25th August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...