Tuesday, 14 May 2013

My Interview With A Comedy Ninja - Lucy Porter

Lucy Porter
Several weeks ago I sent comedienne Lucy Porter a questionaire ahead of a concert date in Abergavenny.

I asked Lucy several questions including how she balances been a comedienne with been a mother.

Lucy replied: "Luckily my husband is an angel and my family are very supportive. I feel guilty about leaving the kids when I’m away doing gigs, but then I get to spend a lot more time with them during the day than most parents, so I console myself with that. Sometimes I get to put them to bed, then go out and do a gig, and get back before they wake up.

They don’t even know I’ve been out of the house – it’s like being a superhero or a comedy ninja."

Read my Q&A with Lucy Porter at The South Wales Argus website: Get Ready For The Lucy Show - Lucy Porter Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...