Sunday, 23 June 2013

A Week In Pictures: Week Ending June 15, 2013

Another Ebbw Bridge scene
from early in the week
A vintage find from Healthy Planet on vinyl which
I transferred to MP3 and find myself humming along to!
My interview with Volente from a few months back
was in the Top 5 most read on The Argus website this week
American band Hollis Brown gave my review for their debut
album a shout out on their Twitter feed
A great retro find at the Newport comic fair on Saturday
12 DC Thomson titles from the 70s for £2
I also found two Batman comics
the UK and US versions of the same story
A great ad found in a 1971 Hotspur featuring Tony
Blackburn - I featured this over on Retrospace
Myself with Never Say Dai cartoonist
Tim Harries pictured for The South Wales Argus
My Legoland review featured in
The South Wales Argus edition of Escape from June 11

Some links connected to these posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...