Saturday, 27 July 2013

A Week In Pictures: Week Ending July 20 2013

My write up for Abertillery Blues festival got a page
in Monday's South Wales Argus.
Tom was very happy when I came home with some
Star Wars wall stickers a colleague at work had
given me for him.
Wrote a CD review for ZTT's Zambient One
Seren finds a way of cooling down in the
garden in the heat
Tom was guarding the front door the night before
my birthday
My lovely birthday presents from Rachel and
the children
Birthday cake!
Classic comedy vinyl find at Healthy Planet
Tom joining in the fun at St David's Hall Heroes &
Villains Welsh Prom with Barney Harwood
Further Reading:
Andy Howells' review of Heroes & Villains Prom, St David's Hall
Dad's Army Off Duty: Golden Hour Of Comedy LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...