Sunday, 14 July 2013

Olivia Perry at Maindee Festival 2013

Olivia Perry uses a diverse range of instruments in her
set including a ukelele.
An unusual but welcome addition to
Olivia's set was an instrumental track

Another shot of Olivia displaying
her awesome guitar playing.
Olivia displays some intricate guitar playing

Here's a shot of Olivia 
I processed in Photoshop

Further to my photographs of ToyPOP! performing at Maindee Festival , I thought I'd include a few shots I'd taken earlier in the afternoon of Newport singer/songwriter Olivia Perry.

Olivia, 18, writes and performs songs on a variety of subjects including the predictability of real life scenarios, local disasters and annoying people. Frequently in demand as a live artist she has supported prestigious artists including Kids in Glass Houses, Keith Levene (ex Clash and PiL) and Ed Tudor Pole (Ten Pole Tudor) since her debut at 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...