Saturday, 24 August 2013

Retro Vinyl Finds: The Seekers, Frankie Vaughan with Bing Crosby and Grace Kelly

It gave me a bit of a giggle when Seren and I visited the local Shaw Trust charity shop in Newport earlier today. Seren began thumbing through a vintage batch of  45RPM singles while I said "Stop!" when my eye caught something of interest!

I had four finds at 50p a shot, I could have probably bought 6 but the loose change in my pocket didn't stretch that far!

All thanks to my 10-year-old helper!

The single finds were
  • The Seekers - A World Of Our Own
  • The Seekers - When Will The Good Apples Fall (On My Side Of The Fence)
  • Bing Crosby & Grace Kelly - True Love
  • Frankie Vaughan - Swingin' with Frankie Vaughan EP

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...