Wednesday, 12 March 2014

The Alternative Adventures of Doctor Who - Episode 1

As many of you know I'm a big Doctor Who fan and recently revisiting the early episodes with my youngest son inspired me to dig out my copy of the very first regular Doctor Who annual published in 1965. I actually loved annuals when I was younger, usually for the illustrations contained within them and a favourite pastime would be making up my own stories from illustrations on the pages. 

I thought this might be a fun thing to do now via Instagram but adding my own captions. I've posted a few on my RetrospaceAndy account but I'll also feature some here on the blog as time permits. All images are from the first Doctor Who Annual.

Dr Who realised the wasp problem in the Tardis had
got completely out of hand
'I will rule the world' laughed Blofeld.
'Goodness me!'exclaimed Dr Who, 'I'm afraid you have
taken leave of your senses.  I will have to stop you.'
'Who are you?' asked Dr Who.
'I'm your 8th incarnation,' replied the man.
'And it seems the only one of my other selves to retain
my long hair' chuckled Dr Who

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...