Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Wiz Photoshoot for Centrestage Cymru

Hannah as Dorothy and Snoop as Toto
I've been really pleased in recent years that my daughter Seren has been involved in some fabulous productions with Newport's Centrestage Cymru.

The company's recent production of The Wiz was a fabulous show and I was pleased a few weeks back to photograph Dorothy (Hannah Roper) and Toto (Snoop) for The Guide.

I was lucky enough to get some reasonably good light outside Newport's The Dolman Theatre the night I took the picture and thankfully Snoop was a good model!

Centrestage Cymru are now planning their next production White Christmas which will take to the stage in October, 2014. 

Check out more about Centrestage Cymru at their official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...