Sunday, 27 July 2014

Dragonfly In The Kitchen

I found this little fella (approx around 7cm in length) sleeping on the kitchen ceiling earlier!

After grabbing a few pictures I coaxed the Dragonfly back to his natural habitat - outside - nice of him to visit though!

This is the second time I've known such a creature descend on our kitchen, one came for tea a few years back and narrowly missed my brothers head as it zoomed through the back kitchen door accompanied by the sound of a Tiger Moth, Needless to say it nearly gave him a heart attack!

Have you had any curious creatures in your home over the last few weeks?

1 comment:

  1. This is officially "bug season" here in New York. We have critters coming in everywhere! My daughter spent quite a while this afternoon trying to look at butterflies with her new magnifying glass. They were outside, though. I wish they would come inside and the mosquitoes would stay out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...