Sunday, 6 July 2014

Live Shows: Kast Off Kinks and Sharon Fitzgerald School Of Dance

Kast Off Kinks
Heres a couple of shows I've seen over the last few weeks... The Kast Off Kinks featuring original Kinks drummer Mick Avory played St David's Hall on June 27 read my review over on Retrospace.

Dance Is The Answer
My daughter has been a member of the Sharon Fitzgerald School of Dance for a few years now, so it usually seems unethical to write a review for their shows.

However this years entitled Dance Is The Answer which ran at the Dolman Theatre this week was full of colour, charisma and choreography. The shows never fail to draw me in and I just often wish I had an ounce of talent that would enable me to dance! Still its nice to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...