Tuesday, 15 July 2014

The Alternative Adventures of Doctor Who - Episode 2

Dr Who realised that as his position in the universe grew
he needed a better set of publicity stills.
Here's a few more examples of Dr Who illustrations from the first Dr Who Annual (1966) with captions added for comic effect.This exercise proved quite fun when I originally did it on my Instagram account earlier this year!
"Kindly put that pop gun away" protested Dr Who,
"I am not Flash Gordon!"
"I never intefere in the affairs of other planets," Dr Who
told his companions as the TARDIS materialised
underwater and pulverised the last surviving Babel Fish.
"I have no desire to attend your party" said Dr Who
You can still read Episode 1 of The Alternative Adventures of Doctor Who here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...