Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Cuttings - Previewing Doctor Who : Deep Breath

It was a big thrill recently to attend the red carpet Doctor Who screening of Deep Breath in Cardiff with my daughter. It was a lovely day in early August and the crowds were out to greet Peter Capaldi, Jenna Coleman and some Daleks and Cybermen.

Both Seren and I queued for hours to get a glimpse of the series stars and Seren even managed to get Steven Moffat to sign my latest Doctor Who Magazine.

Attending the screening at St David's Hall was a big thrill, as was hearing new Doctor, Peter Capaldi, Jenna Coleman and series show runner Steven Moffat talk about the series.

Following the screening we managed to get new series star Samuel Anderson to autograph our photos (unfortunately we didn't get Peter or Jenna).

As I'd tweeted our experiences for The Argus I briefly wrote a piece up on my return home. Imagine my surprise when it made page 3 of the following days edition!

I also wrote a preview piece prior to the broadcast of Deep Breath last week which appeared in The Guide.

Yes it can be great fun writing about Doctor Who as long as you remember to avoid spoilers!

Deep Breath Reviewed

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...