Sunday, 21 February 2016

Whats New Over at Entertainment South Wales


Many of you are probably aware of my freelance writing which seems to have taken over a lot of my blogging time these days. hopefully I'll re-address that in coming weeks and try and get some more creative things going with fun stuff too.

In the meantime, I've started trying to compile all my freelance work into an online archive over at my Entertainment South Wales Blog.  I decided to do this as a result that a lot of material I was writing wasnt getting published online and I know there is only a limited audience to who sees something printed on the printed page.. It also provides an opportunity for those I write about to retweet articles to their followers or publish them on Facebook.

Anyhow - here's this weeks popular posts:

Of course, there's much more to read too, recently added this week are interviews and Q&A's with Steve Ellis of 60s band Love Affair, singer/songwriter Allison Weiss and Spanish indie rockers Hinds. Check out the main blog where you can read all the stories and even watch specially selected videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...