Monday, 14 March 2016

Entertainment South Wales Top 5 Popular Posts for March 14

Apologies, I didn't update this last week and I'm a day late with it this week, still, better late than never! Here are this week’s top 5 entertainment stories viewed on my Entertainment South Wales blog...


1. My Q&A with alternative comedy team Gein’s Family Giftshop, who bring their Trophy tour to Cardiff’s Clwb Ifor Bach on Tuesday.


2. My Q&A with Steven James Adams who plays Cardiff Moon Club on Tuesday.


3. Theatr Pena’s Glass Menagerie continues to tour South Wales this week – here’s my review of the show


4. The 4Tunes visited two South Wales venues last week here’s my Q&A with Michael and Owain of the group.


 5. Flowers recently played Cardiff to promote their new album – here’s my Q&A with Rachel from the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...