Sunday, 20 March 2016

Entertainment South Wales Top 5 Popular Posts for March 20, 2016

Sad news this week was the death of magician Paul Daniels, so my tribute to him over at Entertainment South Wales along with my archived 2013 interview featured strongly in the most read posts.


1. Meet The Band - Heck: Heck played Swansea on Friday evening, this Q&A was published in the South Wales Argus on Friday.


2. Paul Daniels 1938-2016: My tribute to the late magician.
3. A Magical Pairing  - Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee InterviewMy interview with paul and Debbie from 2013.


4. Revitalised Reef Back On Tour - Jack Bessant Q&A: Reef play Cardiff's Tram Shed this week, here's my Q&A which appeared in The South Wales Argus on Friday.


5. On Stage: Theatr Pena - The Glass Menagerie Reviewed: My review of Theatr Pena's presentation of The Glass Menagerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...