Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Producing Videos For Centrestage Cymru

The last few weeks have been really fun for me as I have been helping the local musical theatre group Centrestage Cymru produce some promotional items for their forthcoming presentation of Singin' In The Rain.

As I was recently taking some photographs of the company in costume for their Dancing Cavalier inserts for the show (recorded at Newport's Tredegar House), I hit on the idea of producing a promotional video for Singin' In The Rain.

Centrestage Cymru's Sharon Higgins kindly invited me along to a rehearsal a few weeks ago to record some sequences.

It was a fabulous to see the show start to come together and I was captivated by the professionalism and good spirits of the cast as they did their run through.

The ten days since then has seen me put together 8 one minute long (approx) promo videos. Its been a while since I've completed a video project like this, so its been a big thrill for me to be involved and I hope I've captured some of the vibrancy of Centrestage Cymru's spirit in the videos.


You can see my video interview with Jordan Archer who plays Don Lockwood above. There are further videos to view on the Centrestage Cymru Singin In The Rain playlist over on YouTube. The videos are also been featured on a daily countdown to Singin' In the Rain on the Entertainment South Wales blog.

You can book tickets for Singin' In The Rain which runs at Newport's Dolman Theatre from April 27-30 via The Dolman Theatre website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...